- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Manali Kasol Group Tour Package Highlights
- Experience the thrill of sailing in the air and get a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Solang Valley
- Relish your taste buds with the unique variety of fruit wines that are locally brewed and aged for years
- Behold the views of enchanting snow-cladded peaks, bottleneck roads, and gushing rivers as you mark your journey to Kullu
Soak in the spiritual and relaxing vibes at Manikaran, a revered religious hotspot in the mesmerizing Parvati Valley
Spot boards written in Hebrew as you enter the quaint little town of Kasol
About the Tour:
Manali, a magnetic town nestled in the Himalayas beckons to the soul of adventures, nature lovers as well as solace-seekers. Stretched out leisurely on the banks of the River Beas, this charming hill station is blessed with magnificent scenery characterized by forests, valleys, streams, rivers, and orchards that have increased its popularity faster than the clouds that dance on its hilltops.
Go sliding down the slopes of Solang valley or shop your heart out at the local market, Manali has it all. Explore the town of Kullu that is wonderfully blessed with a combination of adventure and nature. At the end pass through the Mini Israel of India - Kasol to reach Manikaran, wherein you can take a relaxing dip in the hot water springs, marking the perfect end of your holiday in the mountains.
Route: Delhi - Manali - Solang Valley - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali - Delhi
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Start point: Delhi
➔ Accommodation in standard hotels on a double/triple sharing basis
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
Manali Kasol Group Tour Package Itinerary
Delhi to ManaliDelhi
- Reach a predetermined spot in Delhi where a representative will greet you and help you with the smooth transfer from Delhi to Manali.
- The overnight journey takes you through some of the most scenic views as you travel to the majestic Himalayas to reach Manali the next morning.
Arrival & Sightseeing in Manali
- Reach Manali where you will be meeting a representative who will help you get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- You will first visit the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as the heart of Manali and is located amidst the beautiful Deodar trees.
- You will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
- Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous sight that you will visit.
- Later, in the evening you are free to explore the Mall road, where you can visit some of the best cafes in Manali or indulge in a shopping spree.
- In the evening, return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
Excursion to Solang Valley
- Wake up and treat your taste buds with a yummy breakfast.
- Today you will be heading out for your Solang Valley tour which is sometimes also called “Snow Valley” and is a haven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
- This mesmerizing snow valley offers some adventure activities such as snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
- After a day full of thrill and excitement, return back to the hotel for a hearty dinner.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
Excursion to Kasol & Departure
- The day starts early as you will wake up and just after breakfast will start traveling towards the beautiful town of Kullu
- Spend some time in the beautiful Kullu valley and visit the Kullu Shawl Factory and the Rabbit farm and later head towards Kasol.
- Reach the mystic town of Kasol, popularly known as the “Mini Israel of India” where you can enjoy exploring the beautiful market.
- You can also go cafe-hopping through the various cafes that serve delicious food.
- You can then visit Manikaran, which is an important site for Sikhs and is famous for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the hot water springs.
- Refresh yourself as you take a dip in the hot spring that is believed to have many medicinal benefits and will rejuvenate your body and soul.
- In the evening, return back to Manali from where you can board your bus back towards Delhi.
- After passing through the hairpin bends and beautiful scenery, you will reach back to Delhi in the morning.
- Once you arrive in Delhi, your amazing trip to Manali comes to an end.
Standard Package: 12,250/- Per Adult Min 2 Pax
Standard Package Includes:
Comfortable Stay on a Double and Triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels as follows:
Manali: Hotel Victory Resort Manali or Similar
Meals as per itinerary:
Buffet breakfast from Day 2 to Day 5
Buffet dinner from Day 1 to Day 4
Get transferred from Delhi to Manali and back in a Volvo/Traveler depending on the group size.
Sightseeing and transfers in a private Traveler/Sedan/SUV (AC) in Manali depending on the group size.
Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
Sightseeing in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle as per the itinerary
Volvo Bus Tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi are included in the Package.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found