- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kasol Kheerganga Package from Delhi
Kasol Package from Delhi Highlights
- Visit the 'Mini Israel of India', Kasol which is not just a serene village but also a paradise for hipsters from all over the world
- Experience the hippie culture at Tosh, also regarded as the Last Hippie Village of Parvati Valley
- Get a chance to camp under the star light sky on top of Kheerganga around the warmth of a bonfire
- Go cafe hopping at the lively and vibrant hippie cafes of Kasol and savour the Israeli cuisine
- Freeze your soul by taking a dip in the mythical Parvati Kund, a natural hot water spring and relax your tired muscles
About the Tour:
Let your hippie soul free in the quaint little town of Kasol, a paradise for all hipsters in the world. Located in the heart of the scenic Parvati Valley, this serene town also serves as a starting point for some of the popular treks, each having unique and interesting stories.
Trek to Kheerganga and Tosh to get the best panoramic views of the Parvati Valley and camp under a starlit night sky. Stroll through the streets of Mini Israel of India - Kasol, lined with lively cafes with signboards written in Hebrew, serving the best Israeli cuisine. Rejuvenate your body and soul by taking a therapeutic dip in the hot springs at Manikaran.
Route: Delhi - Bhuntar - Kasol - Kheerganga - Tosh - Manikaran - Delhi
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
Delhi to Kasol
- Reach a predetermined spot in Delhi where a representative will greet you and help you with the smooth transfer from Delhi to Kasol.
- The overnight journey takes you through some of the most scenic views as you travel to the majestic Himalayas to reach Kasol the next morning.
Reach Kasol & Local Sightseeing
- Reach Kasol in the morning where you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After check-in, get some rest before going out exploring the beautiful city of Manali.
- The rest of the day is at leisure, wherein you can choose to explore around the town.
- Walk through the sandy shore and smooth boulders that separate the lush green grass from the tumbling blue-green water of the Parvati river.
- Witness the exciting vistas of pine trees, cliffs and waterfalls.
- You can also try out the plenteously available Israeli food, as well as spot the signposts inscribed in Hebrew on the streets of Kasol.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner and prepare yourself for the next amazing day.
- Overnight stay in Kasol.
Trek from Kasol to Kheerganga
- Wake up early in the morning and after having a wholesome breakfast get ready for your trek to Kheerganga.
- You will then be transferred to Barsheni which is a small village halfway up the mountain, and the starting point of Kheerganga Trek.
- You will first cross the bridge and then take a left towards Nakthan Village and proceed to Rudranag, which is halfway through the trek.
- You will come across hot water springs on the way where you can relax, take pictures and unwind while trekking the pristine landscape of Kheerganga.
- On reaching the top, you will be presented with picturesque green forests, sparkling blue lakes and a beautiful, expansive horizon that is fringed with snow-capped mountains.
- Set a final leg at your campsite, wherein you can freshen up, have dinner and indulge in some fun activities around the bonfire.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing stay in the tents under the starlight sky.
- Overnight at Kheerganga campsite.
Kheerganga to Tosh
Start with breakfast at the camp while you witness the sun rising up the horizon.
- Leave the camp and proceed to Bharni, a stoppage along the way to Tosh.
- Bharni offers some breathtaking views from an elevation of the Parvati Valley and the majestic Dhauladhar in the backdrop.
- Once you reach Tosh, you will be greeted with the mystical vistas all around you.
- Tosh is one of the last villages in Parvati Valley which is known for small and pretty cafes, majorly popular among the Israelis and the Europeans.
- The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the local cafes and the beautiful scenery of Tosh.
- You can also try out the local food and interact with the local people as well.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Tosh.
Tosh to Manikaran and Departure
- Wake up in the morning, and have your breakfast overlooking a jaw-dropping view of the snow-covered peaks from the beautiful Tosh village.
- You will then drive downhill towards Manikaran which is situated in the beautiful Parvati valley.
- It is an important site for Sikhs and is famous for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the hot water springs.
- Refresh yourself as you take a dip in the hot spring that is believed to have many medicinal benefits and will rejuvenate your body and soul.
- If there is some time, take a short stopover at Kasol where you can shop for amazing handicrafts.
- You will then depart on an overnight journey to Delhi via Bhuntar.
- Once you reach Delhi, your Kasol Kheerganga Tour comes to an end.
Deluxe Package: 17,000/- Per Adult Min 2 Pax
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found