- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Location : Manali Valley
Duration : 5D/4N
Level : Easy
Height : 12,000 ft
Pick Up/Drop : Patlikuhal, Manali
No details found.
Reporting at Rumsu Base Camp and Acclimatization walk. (6,500 ft)
Report at Rumsu base camp by 9 AM.
Freshen Up and Registration on arrival.
Post lunch acclimatization walk to Pulag village.
Overnight stay at Rumsu base camp.
Trek to Ghankulhadi (8,600 ft | 4 km | 4 hrs)
Commence the trek by 8 AM for Ghankulhadi after breakfast.
The trek route goes through some dense forest, full of pine, fir, oak, chestnut trees.
There is an ascent for the jungle and takes around 4 hours to reach Ghankulhadi.
Overnight stay in tents at Ghankulhadi camp.
Ghankulhadi to Naya Tapru (9,400 ft | 3 km | 3 to 4 hrs)
Commence the trek by 8 AM for Naya Tapru after breakfast.
The trek to Naya Tapru from Ghankulhadi goes through some deep forest, and involves a moderate
climb but is short.
Naya Tapru presents amazing views of the Manali valley with the famous peaks of Dhauladhar range
as its backdrop.
Overnight stay in tents at Naya Tapru camp.
Naya Tapru to Chandrakhani Pass and descent to Naya Tapru(12,000 ft | 8 km | 8 hrs)
After breakfast all the trekkers will start their trek to Chandrakhani Pass with their packed lunch.
Trek commences by 6 AM and has a moderate ascent. It takes around 4 hours to reach the
Chandrakhani Pass. The highest point of the pass is 3,660 meters.
Just adjacent to the Chandrakhani Pass lies Dhana Kunnu Pass. The entire place is associated with the
famous Jamdagini Rishi, one of the seven saptarishi.
We will then start descending from Chandrakhani for Naya Tapru camp. The descent is easy and
takes around 3 hours and involves lot of snow slides
Overnight stay in tents at Naya Tapru camp site.
Descent to Rumsu and Departure for Patlikuhal(6,500 ft | 7 km | 4 hrs)
After breakfast all the participants will start their descent for Rumsu base camp.
The descent route is the same as the ascent and takes around 4 hours.
Freshen up and Hot lunch at Rumsu base camp on arrival.
Ride to Patlikuhal at 4 PM with departure.
- Accommodation – You will be staying in tents on the remaining days of the trek (3 person/tent).
- Meals – (Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner). We provide simple, nutritious Veg/Jain food on all days of the trek
- Rucksack -- A 60-liter bag with rain cover is provided for use in trekking. You can deposit your extra luggage with your bags at our campsite.
- Camping charges – All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
- Trekking equipment – High-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. Sleeping bags can withstand temperatures as low as -10 ºC.
- Gaiters – To prevent snow from entering inside your shoe.
- Microspikes - Helps you walk on hard snow terrain.
- Safety equipment – First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter, etc. will be with the guide/trek leader and at the campsite as well to deal with emergencies.
- Expert Trek Leaders – All our trek leaders are at least qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering and first aid courses.
- Expert Trek support team – The mountain staff on this trek consists of certified guides, cooks, helpers, and porters.
- Personal Insurance - via ASC360 Level 2
- GST 5%.
- Backpack offloading charges
- Cost of Emergency
- Bottled water.
- Any personal expense.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.